Sunday, March 1, 2009

Cash - Final Post

CASH

So we are home again. Seems like things aren’t quite the same with ma and Darl gone and all. I reckon nothing is ever quite the same since what we been through. It’s like that barn - a fellow works so hard to build something he can use for the rest of his life and as long as it took for that to be built, it can be gone in a second. And so pa got his teeth, and Jewel aint got nothing now that his horse is gone. I reckon I have to figure a way to finish fixing Tull’s barn. While we was setting all around in the house today I was just looking around at Jewel and Dewey Dell and Vardaman, trying to see what it is that needs fixing in this house. And so it gets me thinking, but I try not to think about it ,with all that happened that can’t be changed, but I told them all that they should have

No comments: